Cville verses

12:39:00 PM





Since I really don't have time to update about Coatesville yet I figure while you are all waiting for the amazing post I have yet to write I will leave you with some of the verses that were a theme for me this week....

First off- our theme verse for the kids was Psalm 100:3,5- "Know that the Lord, He is God. It is He who made us and not we ourselves. For the Lord is good and His mercy is everlasting and His truth endures to all generations."

Also, Malachi 3:6- "I am the Lord, I change not, therefore you are not consumed, ye sons of Jacob"

"Behold, It was for my welfare that I had great bitterness; but in love You have delivered my life from the pit of destructions, for You have cast all my sins behind my back." Isaiah 38:17

"Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, to the only wise God, our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen." Jude 24-25

You Might Also Like

0 comments