The End of Summer

2:10:00 PM

So anyway- surf camp was absolutely incredible. the best one yet. I think God works more in my heart than the kids every year. He is incredible. He showed me so many things about Himself and about myself and He showed me how incredibly faithful He is to His promises- I cannot even describe it! I love Him because He first loved me.
Honestly- I'm so blown away at how able He is to work and do things in my life I honestly never believed He could do.
I'll leave you hanging there and I guess add some more details later ;)

I'll be twenty-two in exactly one month- which I think will be the absolute perfect age. I'm excited for a new year. God is so good and I'm so excited to see what He wants to do in me and so ready for Him to get rid of every ugly thing in me and transform me by His beautiful grace.

Summer was wonderful but I'm ready for fall. I've already picked three pumpkins from my garden and need to start canning them. I want to buy so much yarn and knit and sew and be warm in cozy scarves. I want to bake and read and make soup! Our corn stalks are dying and are going to look so lovely for fall! I love the change of seasons!

I feel like this summer was an eternity because of everything Christ has just done in me and I'm just so refreshed and revived and refocused. Now back to the daily. My mom's going back to work and I'm done my adventures for awhile. But my life is not my own and I just want to seek the Lord daily for what He has for me to do. His plans are so much better than mine!
Isaiah 54:4-5
"Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed;
Neither be disgraced, for you will not be put to shame;
For you will forget the shame of your youth,
And will not remember the reproach of your widowhood anymore.
For your Maker is your husband,
The LORD of hosts is His name;
And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel;
He is called the God of the whole earth."
Photos curtosy of dan faehl and leslie daniels


You Might Also Like

0 comments