On being a Stay-At-Home-Sister

8:53:00 AM

I saw Emilee Grace off on the bus today for her very first day of kindergarten. Of course, she's been going to school since she was born so this isn't as exciting as it would be- but it is her first day on the bus. I took pics and texted them to my mom. I blew kisses to Jeremiah as his friends picked him up for his first day of his Senior Year. I'm probably going to get punched when he gets home (but it was worth it...)

Today my goals are to clean my house (thank goodness the kids are finally back to school, maybe I'll have some sanity around here- oh wait, I live with a demented 79 year old!), read Huck Finn, bake cookies, make a budget, and go to church tonight- we'll see how far I get on all of this.

My friends are amazing. My God is amazing. He knows what is best for me and for that I am thankful.

“For the mountains may depart
and the hills be removed,
but my steadfast love shall not depart from you,
and my covenant of peace shall not be removed,”
says the Lord, who has compassion on you.
Isaiah 54:10

"[[A Psalm.]] O sing unto the LORD a new song; for he hath done marvellous things: his right hand, and his holy arm, hath gotten him the victory." Psalm 98:1

You Might Also Like

1 comments