Gianna Jessen

4:22:00 PM

I was perusing facebook this morning and you know I saw a few of my friends had posted a video and were commenting things on it about "watch this" and "it's worth it" and I just thought it was some woman singing. Eventually, when I saw a comment about it's length I realized it was not a singer, but a speaker...and so I pressed play...and 16 minutes later I was just astounded. I actually didn't have words other than "wow" to describe the words I had just heard, and not just the words, but literally the fountains of living water that flowed from this woman's mouth. Watch this video.


" There are things that you will be only able to learn by the weakest of these. And when you snuff them out you are the one that loses. The Lord looks after them, but you are the one that will suffer forever. And what arrogance- what absolute arrogance! And it has been an argument for so long in this human place that we live that the stronger should dominate the weaker- should determine who lives and dies. The arrogance of that! Do you not realize that you cannot make your own heart beat. Don't you realize that all the power you think you possess, you really possess none of it. It's the mercy of God that sustaincs you- even when you hate Him." -Gianna Jessen.

You Might Also Like

2 comments