Why is my grandmom so cute? (sometimes...ha!)

11:04:00 AM




God just is letting this woman keep living. goodness! But it's been great so far- well other than the mini heart attack and all that jazz (maybe she just likes chilling in the ICU?) and we're getting back into the swing of things, and God is ever faithful and providing all I need for every day.
There are certain things I said I would never be able to do in regards to grandmom *cough*poopiediaper*cough* but do you know what- I did not have to do those things before, so I didn't have the strength, and now I have to do those things and just at the very moment when I need the strength the most, God provides. Kind of like Corrie ten Boom's story of her father and the train ticket...something like that.
And sometimes I think I'm doing such a great job (when really it's literally just God doing everything and me walking alongside of Him with a little yoke around my neck!) and I get all proud and then God let's me try to do it and I totally fail within the first ten seconds and I remember that it really truly is all of Him. It's like when I was younger and would watch my siblings in the daycare before school. Jesse was probably like 2 and sometimes we would walk around the sanctuary in the morning pushing his stroller. And we'd tilt it and push it together, but really it was all me and I would let him think he was doing something. Then he would get really mad and try to make me leave so he could do it all himself. and I'd let go, and of course he could not do it on his own and would get frustrated and then I'd help again. It was funny, but really that's how it is with us and God.
Jesus said, "Come unto me, all [ye] that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls." matt 11:28-30 and it's true

You Might Also Like

0 comments